Mention you found them on USABreakdown.com!
We are a leading area provider of towing, road service, hauling, heavy duty recovery, truck mechanical and collision repairs, trailer mechanical and collision, as well as automotive mechanical and collision repairs.
- Located in Bristol, PA (215) 826-0250 and Chester, PA (610) 497-1444.
- Preferred provider for many leasing companies and fleet management organizations.
- Capacity Yard (Jockey) Truck authorized dealer. Contact us for sales, rental, leasing, parts (including Ottawa parts) and warranty/non-warranty services.
- Operates Heavy Duty Truck Shop at both locations, including wheel alignments performed on a world leading Hunter machine. Can do State inspections and DOT inspections, as well as PM’s in both locations.
- Provides Truck Collision and has one of the only area frame machines. Also has 2 paint shops for final stages of body work, as well as lease turn-ins, de-identifying and rebranding your truck or trailer. We can also refurbish construction and heavy equipment, as well as perform body work and painting of RV’s.
- Full Service Trailer Shop for mechanical and collision repair of trailers and boxes. We do our own fabricating and can perform any customizations, such as changing rear door configurations, installing side entry doors and lift gate repair/installation/removal and frame lengthening/shortening. We can do body swaps and are a Supreme warranty station. We can even fabricate vandal guards for cranes and other equipment.
- Our fleet of fully equipped Road Service trucks can meet your emergency needs 24/7/365 from both our Truck Shop and Trailer Shop and are available for on-site service at your terminal or yard. Rob’s is now capable of performing DPF regeneration and maintenance resets at your breakdown site and can provide customizable diagnostic and health reports.
- Towing 24/7/365 of every type of vehicle, using our 85 plus fleet of light, medium and heavy-duty wreckers, and flatbeds. We are the official towing vendor on the Southeast portion of the PA Turnpike from the Jersey connector bridge to just south of Quakertown.
- Our hauling division is fully equipped to move but is not limited to the following loads: forklifts; all heavy-duty construction equipment, including oversize permit loads; pipes, wire, concrete barriers; generators and fuel tanks including hazmat loads. We have recently added two flatbed stretch trailers that can be extended to 90’, and a detached drop deck trailer that allows well space up to 45’ 11”. These trailers join our regular fleet of tractors with sliding axle tilt bed, step deck, bus, and lowboy trailers, single axle and tandem axle rollbacks, and wreckers that go from 25 tons up to 85 tons. We aren’t afraid to travel, so distance is never an obstacle for us. We have the full capabilities to travel and permit our fleet to travel interstate to meet your hauling needs.
- Our team of estimators will go to your site to provide a free estimate. If necessary, we can also pick up and deliver your drivable vehicle/unit to our repair and collision shops under most circumstances.
- Auto Repair shop in Bristol for private cars/vans and light/medium duty fleets, whether vans, pickups, or smaller buses.
- Auto Collision shops in Bristol PA and Frenchtown NJ, with automaker certifications carried for almost every make/model. Speed Shop in Bristol that can dyno-tune your vehicle and accessorize it.
- When in Bristol, stop in at our Classic Muscle Car Museum (no admission charge), inside our Used Car Sales showroom.
- For additional information, please check our website at: www.robsautocenter.com
Accepted Payment Types