Terms of Service
1. TermsBy accessing this Website, accessible from https://usabreakdown.com (USA Breakdown LLC), you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on USABreakdown.com’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on USABreakdown.com’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
3. DisclaimerAll the materials on USABreakdown.com’s Website are provided “as is”. USABreakdown.com makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, USABreakdown.com does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
4. LimitationsUSABreakdown.com or its advertisers will not be held accountable for any damages that may arise with the use or inability to use the materials on USABreakdown.com’s Website, even if USABreakdown.com or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on USABreakdown.com’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. USABreakdown.com will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. USABreakdown.com may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. USABreakdown.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksUSABreakdown.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by USABreakdown.com of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing LawAny claim related to USABreakdown.com’s Website shall be governed by the laws of us without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
10. RefundsYou understand that by placing an order on USABreakdown.com you are aware of your purchase which renews yearly and under no circumstance are entitled to a refund of any amount. Refunds are handled at the sole discretion of USA Breakdown LLC. All refunds will be handled through email or phone contact with USA Breakdown LLC. Refunds may be requested using the Contact Us Page in our websites navigation menu at the top of every page.
To request a refund via email, please send an email to [email protected] with your order number or business name.
11. We are Not Responsible For and Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by Our Content ContributorsOpinions and other statements expressed by third parties, including but not limited to, Users, Content Contributors, Advertisers, Affiliates or other third parties (e.g. including bloggers, guest writers, providers of paid products and services such as classes, courses or programs, or users who contribute content via any commenting, forum, response Q&A platform or otherwise on our Site) are theirs alone, not opinions of USABreakdown.com. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by USABreakdown.com.
You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our Site and/or Services, USABreakdown.com is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. USABreakdown.com and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor our Site for inappropriate or unlawful content. USABreakdown.com and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, USABreakdown.com reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
12. We are Not Responsible for Linked Sites & Third Party LinksThe Site and Services include links to third party sites providing online information, materials, products and services.
USABreakdown.com has no control over such third party sites, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such third party sites and services, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, products or services available on or through such services. Your business dealings, purchases from, communications with or participations in promotions, with advertisers or any other party (other than the Site) and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such third parties.
You should read the Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Policies, provided on those sites before using such sites.
These links on our Site and Services may from time to time be promotional links where USABreakdown.com has a business agreement with third parties who provide information, products and services on such sites, where USABreakdown.com is paid an affiliate commission for such a referral or sale made as a result of a user clicking on these promotional links. This includes, but is not limited to, the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. USABreakdown.com makes reasonable attempts to link only to third party sites of a high standard where the information, materials, products or services appear to offer genuine usefulness and value to Users. However, USABreakdown.com cannot and does not accept any responsibility for the content or delivery of those third party sites, how they collect information from you, their information, material, products or services, their customer service, their accessibility or unavailability, the quality or completeness of their work, products or services, how you might use such information, products or services, or the experience you have. We strongly recommend you do your own thorough due diligence before interacting with, using, applying or purchasing anything online.